Taste of Bordeaux Wine Cruise: May 25-June 1, 2017
Are you looking for a one-of-a-kind vacation that combines your love of travel and wine? Taste, tour and discover Bordeaux and the Loire Valley with Dry Creek Vineyard owners, Kim Stare Wallace and Don Wallace.
Bordeaux is the capital of Aquitaine in Southwestern France and one of the world’s undisputed wine capitals. While on this 7-night cruise, you’ll discover stately châteaux, abundant vineyards and stunning scenery as you sail along the Garonne River and its surrounding estuaries, calling upon port cities like Cadillac, Bourg and Libourne. Enjoy tastings of some of the region’s most distinguished wines and visit notable sights on this incredible journey.
Prior to the cruise, join Kim and Don on a remarkable three day Loire Valley Trip. Experience the French countryside that inspired Kim’s father, David Stare, to head to California 45 years ago to start his own family winery, Dry Creek Vineyard. Discover the landscapes, unspoiled nature, beautiful gardens and breathtaking castles of the Loire Valley, all while sampling the incredible wines that made the region famous.
Here is a closer look at this delicious adventure. We hope you will join us!
PRE-CRUISE LOIRE VALLEY TRIP INCLUDES:
• Private car transfer from airport to hotel
• Welcome wine reception
• One night at the Hotel Regina in Paris
• Two nights at the Hotel Château de la Bourdaisière in the Loire Valley
• Tours and tastings at three wineries in the Loire Valley
• Visit to Chambord Castle
• Tour of a Cognac house in Cognac
• Breakfast included each morning
• Lunch and dinner included both days in the Loire Valley
• All tours, entry fees, guides and motor coach transportation included
• Luggage transfer to AmaDolce
• Tour ends at AmaDolce to begin your cruise
TASTE OF BORDEAUX WINE CRUISE:
During our seven night voyage, you’ll enjoy the following:
• Three dinners featuring Dry Creek Vineyard wines
• Two Exclusive Wine Seminars
• A vertical perspective of Bordeaux blends featuring library tasting of Bordeaux blends and Dry Creek Vineyard “The Mariner”
• Two exclusive wine-themed shore excursions not available to other guests
Contact Expedia Cruise Ship Centers at 877-651-7447 or WineClub@CruiseShipCenters.com to reserve your space today!