Savor the Colors of Provence
7 Nights • September 28 – October 5, 2023 • Lyon to Arles
Join Dry Creek Vineyard second-generation owners Kim Stare Wallace and Don Wallace as you cruise the legendary wine regions of France’s Rhône River Valley! You will be treated to the luxury of the beautiful 78-stateroom AmaKristina.
Begin your experience in Lyon, France’s culinary capital. Savor the beauty of legendary vineyards and imbibe in local vintages like Côtes du Rhône and Beaujolais. Go in search of the highly-prized “Black Diamond” truffles, learn how to pair decadent chocolate with wine, and discover how olives transform into the Mediterranean’s prized nectar: olive oil. Trace the steps of famous artists in Arles and Carrières de Lumières. There is no better way to experience this journey than by combining the world class wines of Dry Creek Vineyard with the exquisite culinary events on board, creating a unique and exclusive experience!
From $4,798 per person
Includes the Exclusive Wine Experience
Reserve Your Cabin Today!
877-651-7447 • firstname.lastname@example.org
• 7 nights aboard the luxurious AmaKristina
• Regionally-inspired cuisine made with locally-sourced ingredients
• Complimentary wine and beer with lunch and dinner, and even sparkling wine with breakfast
• Daily life-enriching tours with local guides
• Daily entertainment including cultural performances
• Free in-room internet
• Complimentary bicycles and guided bike tours
• Exclusive wine experience, including welcome reception, two wine seminars and two wine dinners
|Thursday, Sept. 28||Lyon|
|Friday, Sept. 29||Lyon – Trévoux – Lyon|
|Saturday, Sept. 30||Lyon – Vienne|
|Sunday, Oct. 1||Vienne – Tournon|
|Monday, Oct. 2||Tournon/Tain-l’Hermitage|
|Tuesday, Oct. 3||Avignon|
|Wednesday, Oct. 4||Arles|
|Thursday, Oct. 5||Arles|