Taste, tour and discover Bordeaux with Dry Creek Vineyard second generation owners, Kim Stare Wallace and Don Wallace.
What better way to explore this Mecca of the wine world than with wine experts who know the region, creating a unique and exclusive experience! You’ll discover stately châteaux, abundant vineyards and stunning scenery as you sail along the Garonne River and its surrounding estuaries, calling upon port cities such as Cadillac, Pauillac, Bourg and Libourne. Enjoy tastings of some of the region’s most distinguished wines.
An additional pre-trip excursion to the Loire Valley is also being planned. Experience the region and wines that inspired David S. Stare to found Dry Creek Vineyard! (Stay tuned for details).
- 7 nights deluxe cruise accommodations in an outside stateroom – most staterooms offer French balconies.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access on board.
- Fine dining with all meals included during your cruise.
- Unlimited red and white wines from France’s great wine regions.
- Cocktail Reception, Welcome Dinner and Captain’s Gala Dinner.
- Special highlights including lectures, theme dinners, cooking demonstration, onboard music performances and afternoon/evening piano music.
- Shore excursions in every port with personal headset.
Plus – Your Exclusive Wine Experience:
- Three dinners featuring Dry Creek Vineyard wines.
- Two Exclusive Wine Seminars.
- A vertical perspective of Bordeaux Blends. Features a library tasting of Bordeaux Blends and Dry Creek Vineyard “The Mariner”.
- Two special wine themed shore excursions featuring tastings, tours and lunch on two different days.
Day 1 Paris – Bordeaux Embarkation
Day 2 Cadillac
Day 3 Pauillac
Day 4 Pauillac, Blaye, Bourg
Day 5 Bourg, Libourne
Day 6 Libourne – Cubzac – Bordeaux
Day 7 Bordeaux
Day 8 Bordeaux – Disembarkation – Loire Valley
Contact Expedia Cruise Ship Centers at 877-651-7447 or WineClub@CruiseShipCenters.com to reserve your space today!