April 29 – May 6, 2019
Amsterdam · Cologne · Rüdesheim · Mannheim · Strasbourg · Breisach · Basel
Join Dry Creek Vineyard owners Kim Stare Wallace and Don Wallace on an enchanting 7-night journey along the Rhine to magnificent cities and charming villages alike! Grand cities blend in perfect harmony with their historic past and progressive future in Cologne and Amsterdam. Explore France’s picturesque town of Strasbourg, home to exquisite Alsatian wines and possibly the oldest wine in the world.
Inspirational towns have given way to great stories, such as Heidelberg, where Mark Twain wrote “A Tramp Abroad.” Timeless traditions still remain intact – from the making of Cologne’s Kölsch beer to the making of Rüdelsheimer coffee. There is no better way to experience this journey than by combining the ease of moving through the region on an AmaWaterways river cruise along with the exquisite culinary experience onboard, creating a unique and exclusive experience!
Here is a closer look at this delicious adventure. We hope you will join us!
- 7 nights aboard the luxurious AmaKristina
- Regionally-inspired cuisine made with locally sourced ingredients
- Complimentary wine and beer with lunch and dinner, and even sparkling wine with breakfast
- Daily life-enriching tours with local guides
- Daily entertainment including cultural performances
- Free in-room internet
- Complimentary bicycles and guided bike tours
For more information, contact Expedia Cruise Ship Centers at 877-651-7447 or WineClub@CruiseShipCenters.com to reserve your space today!